If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term ‘Street Life’, ’us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Head Office to In5 Media, Dubai Production City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Our company commerical license number 94243, Dubai Creative Cluster Authorities. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- Competitions open to UAE residents only excluding employees of Street Life and, its partners in these promotions or any of their affiliates.
- However winners must be able to pick up prizes in person, within the UAE or otherwise stated.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- Street Life decision regarding competition prizes is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition prizes are as stated and are not transferable. No cash substitute can be provided.
- You may register in multiple competitions but you may only submit one entry per competition. Winners will be selected at random from all entries received, excluding duplicate entries. The editor’s decision is final.
- Street Life reserves the right to replace any of the prizes in any promotion with another of the same or similar value, should a prize for some reason become unavailable.
- Street Life reserves the right to alter, amend, or foreclose any of the competitions without prior notice.
By signing up to this site, you accept the terms and conditions as stated and you give Street Life permission to add your details to our database, so that we may contact you in future with news, promotions and information we think may be of interest to you.
Should you wish to be removed from our mailing list at any time there is a single-click unsubscribe link in the footer of every email sent from us, or you can contact us via phone, email or regular mail.
If you have any questions about this Terms & Conditions, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
This document was last updated on October 31, 2017